What to wear at the Beach ?
It’s summer time, Here comes the weekend – perfect time to cool off at the beach. A friend’s beach party or a wedding at the beach All these occasions calls for something nice to wear.
I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket. I know how much you guys just love the beach! It’s the perfect place to flaunt your looks and body. Here, I will list all the best combination of outfits you can wear to the beach.
T-Shirt and Shorts
Hey ! Its humid around here. You need at least few pairs of shorts here. A light coloured T-Shirt and a dark coloured shorts always go together. Pair these with flip flops and you’re set for the beach. This is a casual beach outfit for any man. A pair of sunglasses will be perfect to go with it.
OPEN SHIRT AND DENIM SHORTS
A flowery or print Shirt is perfect for this outfit. You can also wear a white vest beneath the Shirt, showing off the vest. Or even go plain wearing white shirt and shorts. Complete this look with a sunhat and sandals or Moccasins.
VEST WITH SHORTS
This goes for any casual beach outing. It can be worn during a family vacation or a friend’s party. Plain or striped vest will go well with bermuda or drawstring shorts. Flip flops usually suit well with this outfit.
HALF SLEEVE SHIRT WITH PRINT TROUSERS
One of the best outfits for Beach Weddings. A plain coloured Shirt with rolled up sleeves or a Half Sleeve Shirt with Bright coloured Print Trousers. Wear Dull Coloured Shirt or white with brightly coloured Trousers . A wristwatch or bracelet and Sunglasses completes this look. Wear it with white boots or Moccasins.
Plain bright coloured Shirt with Printed Shorts:
This is what we call a true beachwear. White boots or any footwear of your choice will look great with it.
Show off your abs, wear a nice printed shorts or plain shorts or even trousers with nothing covering the top part of your body. You can use this with flip flops or any footwear of your choice.
White T-Shirts and loose Ankle length White Trousers
This looks very stylish. One of them should be tight and the other loose. It’s better when the Shirt is tight and the trouser loose. Stands out from the crowd by wearing this outfit.
A light coloured coat, shirt and Printed Shorts
No one said you can’t wear suits to a beach. Wearing them to casual outings might give you odd stares. But you’ll look elegant wearing them to Weddings or important meetings at the beach. They look great when they are light coloured.
SWIM VEST AND SHORTS
Going for a swim ? It’s best to go in these as they are water repellant. They are made of either nylon or polyester which do not make them heavy when wet making it comfortable to wear for long duration.
SOME OTHER OPTIONS
Open shirt with printed trousers
Polo T-shirt and Shorts and a face cap
White Shirt and white Shorts
There are a lots of ways to combine these Clothings to create a unique Outfit for yourself, feel free to experiment.
In choosing the right colour combination, try finding out your undertone that determines the best colour which will suit you.
If you have a cool undertone, go for White T-shirt and Navy Swim shorts. Even any cool coloured swim shorts will do.
IMPORTANT STUFF TO CARRY AT BEACH:
- Sunglasses to protect your eyes from Ultraviolet rays. It also completes your look.
- Sunscreen, your skin needs to be protected from the harsh sun rays
- Sandals, flip flops, shoes or boots. When confused on which colour of Footwear to wear, try brown or cream colour because it goes with every clothing.
- A sling over bag to carry your stuff(Not necessary though)
- Bracelets and wristwatches.
- A Sunhat, straw hat or any other hat of your choice.
- Face cap , protects your face from the Sun.
- Towel to dry the body when wet or after a swim.
- Wearing black shirts or vests: Black does not radiate heat well- wearing that under the hot sun might make you sweat much.
- Polyester or nylon shirts may not be the best option for the beach. Wear them as shorts or trousers instead. They can be substituted with the cotton material.
- Avoid clothes that are too tight or you will feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day.
Keep Following Almost Men for more !
Writing and Research Credit- Silver Chinwenwa Nwogu